Keeping Warm




T by Alexander Wang top, Sportsgirl leggings & flats, Clare Vivier Clutch, Kookai scarf


Got to love snuggly day-wear such as this thick scarf from Kookai on a cold Melbourne day, a piece which never disappoints as it is not only great at keeping me warm but also compliments many other staples in my wardrobe. 

It may seem surprising but I find that warm / cold wardrobe colour palettes impact the way you feel and therefore in winter I often choose to wear more vibrant lively colours as oppose to the blues and greens.

Overall this is a good way to up-do a casual outfit - replace your jersey leggings with leather or leather like material, put away the monotone flats and get some pattern / vivid coloured ones and add on a staple scarf and clutch whose colour can match various other colours in your wardrobe (my suggestion: either earthy or your blacks/whites/greys).