LMFF


Friend of Mine Cadillac Blazer, Helmut Lang Skirt, Sportsgirl top & heels, Lovisa necklace, Samantha Wills ring, Yves Saint Laurent clutch


Last night I had the pleasure of attending the Loreal Melbourne Fashion Week alongside my bestie Eddie New to watch the independent designers' show. I love seeing the up and coming talents as they often have a fresh view of fashion and the looks are more urban than high fashion. Nonetheless, I find that the established brands' shows mainly consist of garments that are already available in stores and therefore do not offer anything new for people who are fashion trends aware. My favorite designers from the night were One Fell Swoofs and Strateas Carlucci.

As for my outfit, I decided to keep it elegant and wore this Friend of Mine blazer which I absolutely adore due to its differentiated length - It provides a slimmer appearance and is a true classic in my eyes! Helmut Lang skirts always do it for me in terms of edginess. Finally, I knew it would be a night where lots of walking around is required so i had to go comfortable and these Sportsgirl babies have never disappointed, looks and comfort wise!

Photos from the show will be up soon, until then here are a couple more shots of the outfit: