Movie Night


Friend of Mine blazer, T by Alexander Wang tank, Oneteaspoon shorts, Elizabeth and James glasses



With Melbourne almost exploding with heat, you're probably thinking - what is she doing wearing a blazer?!

Well my fellow fashionistas, let me assure you that this Cadillac blazer from Friend of Mine is 'breathable' as they say, as it is made of silk (plus is gets super cold at the movies - so you cannot blame me for that!). Also I love the length - it is slightly longer than your average blazer which provides the body with a slimmer appearance at the same time as being able to wear your oversized tops without it having to pop underneath the blazer looking funny. 

Overall my thought process was to provide a casual outfit with a professional-look twist (the glasses have an effect too no?) and this new blazer of mine was the perfect choice!