About A Week Ago..



Leather jacket - I got made in Bali, Asos singlet, Topshop shorts and necklace, Sportsgirl heels, YSL clutch and ring, Michael Kors watch

New Years Eve. One of the most anticipated nights of the year whereby each and every one of us vows to make it the absolute best NYE yet (and start with a clean slate the next morning).

Got to admit, this year's chilled out NYE was just what I was after. Started off the night with the new James Bond movie at gold class with the boyfriend, onto dinner with him and my good friend, Nikky, who had whipped us an amazing dessert after just in time to watch the Sydney fireworks on TV.

I loved not having to look for a new years dress (as on a yearly basis I go through the drama of having to find something fabulous that I will most likely never wear again). I decided to keep it smart casual, threw on my gold plated heels and YSL clutch (which has the ability to dress up any outfit, really!) and had a great night to remember!