Floral

Photobucket

Cotton on velvet jacket, Supre top and belt, Sportsgirl skirt


How lively does this photo appear with the presence of the skirt?! Over the summer i lived in that skirt, it's just easy to put together with basics and still look like you've dressed up.
Also guys i do apologize for the lack of updates, life has been hectic at the moment with work and uni assignments - I'm only in week 3 and I've already got 2 presentations due next week - it's crazy!! Hopefully once i get a few things out of the way i'll be updating more frequently..
Nevertheless, i've got to admit i love receiving your comments and checking out your blogs! So don't hesitate to send me links :)
By the way check out the Samantha Wills (my favourite jewelry designer at the moment) facebook album and please press 'like' on my photos in her competition as i am in the draw to win a gift voucher!! See my pics here and here