Lights & Shadows

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sportsgirl dress and grey strockings, Supre cropped tee, American Apparel socks, Minty Meets Munt boots


Today I walked the dog, got some takeaway japanese and sat infront of the TV, dont you just love those chilled days when you have no worries in the world!? Sigh.. that's the life! Took a few shots outside and inside my house, the weather wasn't too good today and as you can see i've been playing with the lights and shadows in the photos. Hope you like them - I'd love to hear what you think :)
Tonight I'm taking my mum to see Sex and the City 2 then going for a fun shoot with Eddie from 'Eddie's Eye' blog, super excited!

Also check this out, Samantha Wills gave me a shout out on Facebook - i feel so honored! Love her jewelry! Thanks Samantha! xx