The End of a Long Weekend

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cotton On top and tights, Factorie and Asos necklaces, Timex watch, Random heels i bought in Europe a while ago


And by long i mean full on busy weekend. Worked both Saturday and Sunday as well as attended a 21st last night so barely had any time to update (not to mention switch on my laptop). These photos are from Friday, didn't have time to edit them so i've only posted them up now. I'm hoping the weather gets better so I can take some outside shots, I'm running out of spots around my house hehe.

Was going through my closet the other day and found these shoes i bought 2 years ago on a trip to Europe, I used to live in them but haven't worn them in a while. I love it when you completely forget about something you own so that when you find it again you feel as though it's a new purchase.

Anyway, I shall head to bed, this weekend got me pretty exhausted. I'll definitely attempt to upload outfit pics more often! Hope you guys had a great weekend :)